11am........

11am........
I'm so glad you popped in, I'll put the kettle on and you grab yourself a chair - a good a time as any to stop for a brew. Enjoy...

Saturday, 17 November 2012

GON OUT BACKSON BISY BACKSON**

There has been a hiccup back at the printing press which means that this site will cease to exist in this format - I do hope you will follow me over to my new site.

If you do want to continue reading my wafflings and I really hope you do! - please leave a comment with your email address or web page and I will shortly get back to you with my new blog URL, alternatively go to my profile and email me directly.


see you on the other side - let the adventure continue! 

hawthornxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

**GON OUT BACKSON BISY BACKSON - courtesy of A A Milne and Christopher Robin 

http://hawthorntime.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...