11am........

11am........
I'm so glad you popped in, I'll put the kettle on and you grab yourself a chair - a good a time as any to stop for a brew. Enjoy...

Wednesday, 2 March 2011

Tomatoes are still an issue...........**


A Picture says more than a thousand words...............


I love you


**And the title? well, follow this link to last year's post to explain all.

7 comments:

  1. You have made me weepy all over again. How about some congratulations to the parents who have managed (survived) the raising of a teenager so successfully, he is a credit to you both. Then perhaps I am biased!! :>) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely - happy birthday
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Eldest
    Cat
    PS my boss hates tomatoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eldest and Youngest do not realise how lucky they are to have such wonderful parents.... Happy Birthday to him and congrats to you and Himself for doing such a good job. It certainly is 24 hours a day a job!

    Now tomatoes! I make wonderful tomato chutney; I can give you the recipe if you wish. On a positive side, think of all the lovely tomatoes you now have! For once no sharing with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to your boy! A lovely photo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all! He (and his lil brov) are good kids, we are very very lucky to share our lives with them
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A belated happy birthday to your boy! xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for meandering by today - I'm so glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you,

Hawthorn x
Sadly anyone signing anonymous will not be published

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

http://hawthorntime.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...