11am........

11am........
I'm so glad you popped in, I'll put the kettle on and you grab yourself a chair - a good a time as any to stop for a brew. Enjoy...

Thursday, 31 March 2011

Things that make me smile :)

*The unexpected kindness of friends* the generosity of strangers *  the wonderful encouragement from creative folk * the love and support from my family * the gift of friendship * the laughter of my boys * the love of a good man * the taste of a delicious chocolate brownie* the delights of walking out on the moors before going to work*

These are all things that have made me smile this week - thank you xx





What has made you smile this week?


***********************

PS:- Brownie recipe to follow

***********************

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely post! I smiled a lot this evening watching my little munchkin be a starfish in his school play!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea - Oh how sweet - hope you took lots of proud mummy photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurry up with that brownie recipe please!
    What a sweet post! Love the flowers! Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. artteachergirl - hold your horses Vicki!! Actually, am writing the recipe out now, will post it tomorrow - promise!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I smiled this morning when I looked out the window at the daffodils over the road but my biggest smile was when I looked again my favourite ad on British TV at the moment - Cats with Thumbs! As ever it was a very big smile. I just love it. Check it out if you have not seen it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6CcxJQq1x8

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for meandering by today - I'm so glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you,

Hawthorn x
Sadly anyone signing anonymous will not be published

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

http://hawthorntime.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...