11am........

11am........
I'm so glad you popped in, I'll put the kettle on and you grab yourself a chair - a good a time as any to stop for a brew. Enjoy...

Friday, 15 January 2010

15.01.10

Amidst the chaos of domesticity I choose to ignore
and the weather that is decidedly dreich
and the fact that fairly shortly I have to set off for work...
And there is at least 101 things to do on my to-do-list...
And I haven't really started any of them - yet.

I find the best way to cope with a day like today is to do
something completely opposite.
and this is the result................




I find it so therapeutic to snip little bits of felt and search out beads that tone/match/contrast - it gives me a wonderful excuse not to be the domestic goddess that I will never be!

*********************

Still on the quest of the '52 new things to cook' as inspired by Colouritgreen,
I made paneer for the first time ever. I took courage from Thursday's Child and tried it last night.
Once the curds had set, I tossed them in garlicky olive oil with loads of black pepper - scrumptious!
They got eaten so quickly that I never managed to take a picture, but Thursday's pictures show how delicious they are.
3 recipes down, only 49 to go!



1 comment:

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for meandering by today - I'm so glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you,

Hawthorn x
Sadly anyone signing anonymous will not be published

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

http://hawthorntime.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...