11am........

11am........
I'm so glad you popped in, I'll put the kettle on and you grab yourself a chair - a good a time as any to stop for a brew. Enjoy...

Friday, 1 January 2010

01.01.10 - part 2

Ooops, forgot to mention............
The final mincepie tally
(drum roll please.........)

And the winner is.....

Actually, starting with 4th place
is........
ME!
with a grand (not) total of - 16 mincepies
(boo hissssssss)

then
in a very respectable 3rd place
is eldest with.............

45 (that is forty five)

2nd place goes to.......


Youngest
with
a disgustingly large amount of..............
91
(this child is only 9 and already has the gastronomical abilities of his father)

and the winner
by a long way
is

(drum roll again please)

is.....

is......

(not dragging this out am I?)

is - himself with a very respectable

106 mincepies

WOOHOO!




Going...........



Going......



Gone.....
(or as my fav sis in law would say)

Dis op
Dis op
Dis op!


3 comments:

  1. I would personally eat all of them, not only because they're undoubtedly delicious, but also in order to see that beautiful plate on which the mincepies sit. So how is himself feeling?...and did he gain an extra pound or two during the holidays? This is certainly a wonderful tribute to your baking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Himself has not put on any weight what so ever!

    Life is so-oo not fair - as I do just looking at them!! and I have to confess, I didn't bake them - he did!
    He's got quite good around the kitchen recently, just might keep him a bit longer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that I am very jealous of "himself". I cannot imagine eating that many little pies and not putting on a pound.

    For that reason alone, I would suppose he is a keeper (and the fact that he did the baking).

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for meandering by today - I'm so glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you,

Hawthorn x
Sadly anyone signing anonymous will not be published

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

http://hawthorntime.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...