the 'phone rang -
The surgery was going to shut.
Due to the snow, patients and doctors alike
could not get in or out of the village easily.
Woo Hoo - an away day,
so we,
the boys,
the dog and me with the camera set off to play.I took photos and got cold.
The boys sledged
and made a snow man.
Eldest wanted to call him Godfrey (no - I don't know why either)
Youngest however has dubbed him Mr Clegg.
I am uncertain as to his name or her's?
As she/he/it sports a rather 'fetching' pink scarf.
Those who know me,
know my feelings about "pink". :)
Still, I'm ok now - my feet have defrosted
and I am sipping a mug of steaming hot tea - bliss.
The stream behind the library
Snow topped branches looking like bronchioles


You let Mr. Clegg wear the scarf? I bet you crocheted that, didn't you? I've been crocheting like crazy because I love it. The only problem is that I only know how to make things that require a double or single stitch. I can make scarves and lap pads and throws -- once in a while I get lucky with a beanie. So I just keep buying yarn and crocheting and stacking them on top of each other. Anyway -- glad you defrosted and lucky you that you got a free day off!
ReplyDelete