11am........

11am........
I'm so glad you popped in, I'll put the kettle on and you grab yourself a chair - a good a time as any to stop for a brew. Enjoy...

Tuesday, 4 September 2012

What was that?

Blink.

Sorry? What was that? Well that was summer -our summer and in that moment we managed to squeeze in three weeks of delicious family holiday.


We wild swam in Northumbrian rivers, body-boarded in the seas, celebrated birthdays on the beach, watched the sun go down over the Cheviot hills and over Jura.


We visited ancient stones and castles, Played in the rain and in the sun, beach combed and rock pool dabbled. What a brilliant time - holidays are like a brief romance - intense exciting and fantasy.


3 comments:

  1. As usual there are fabulous photos; thanks for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual, you've had a fabby time and I wish I'd been with you. Happy to hear that everyone is hapier and morte relaxed. Must met up soon
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for meandering by today - I'm so glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you,

Hawthorn x
Sadly anyone signing anonymous will not be published

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

http://hawthorntime.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...