11am........

11am........
I'm so glad you popped in, I'll put the kettle on and you grab yourself a chair - a good a time as any to stop for a brew. Enjoy...

Sunday, 12 February 2012

Snowy roadside heart

Bundled carefully into the car with balls of wool and yarn, warm clothes and a picnic, the boys took me out.

Here.

Why?
Well, for sledging reasons of course!



While we were driving there I spotted this............


Perfect.


Somebody love living here.


It made me smile :)


Thank you for your lovely comments and welcome to some more new faces - Hello!

Hi Jacqueline - I will be taking some photos soon,  slight change in scarf plans - nothing major but have restarted it and much much happier with what's coming off the needles.
Fiona - My scarf has quite a few shades happening - quite pleased with it! 
Lovely Lady - yes katunda is one of my favourite (and frequently used) words seeing I have a fair bit of katunda around. 
Grateful4Crochet  and Lovely Lady - 10 hearts - some I must admit are a little small to see, for which I apologise   

Hope you alhad a lovely weekenand wishing yoall a Happy Monday!


5 comments:

  1. The sledging looks great :)
    I've just caught up with your last post which I somehow missed - I absolutely love the idea of the sky scarf! It'll be beautiful, and I love the way it links your crafting with the natural world. I'm off to look at the others you linked to!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that sledding looks fast. A great time I bet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard to tell who had the most fun; the boys or Giddy dog. As for there being 10 hearts, well I have re-locked and have come to the conclusion my eyes have gone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks gorgious there!!
    Esther.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for meandering by today - I'm so glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you,

Hawthorn x
Sadly anyone signing anonymous will not be published

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

http://hawthorntime.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...