11am........

11am........
I'm so glad you popped in, I'll put the kettle on and you grab yourself a chair - a good a time as any to stop for a brew. Enjoy...

Sunday, 19 February 2012

A hearty♥♥ surprise

Here follows a transcript of a conversation between myself and Himself from yesterday.

Let me set the scene first....I am hobbling about trying to get my right leg to move in sync with my left and feeling frustrated that I should still be using a crutch and steadfastly trying not to when.....

Love...I've got something here for you

I frown, still feeling grumpacious and irritable, to see him place two white tissue wrapped parcels.

They're for you

Really? wow, why? I am surprised, Not at his generosity, for he is, but am surprised at the timing.

He grins sheepishly

Open them 

I don't need prompting a second time, carefully (but not too carefully) tear open the first of the white tissue papers and am amazed and delighted (definitely delighted) to find a clutch of three heart hooks . 


Wow! they are beautiful 

He grins sheepishly again and I am really touched at his thoughtfulness (as I type this he has just made be a mug of tea - lucky lucky me)

I reach for the second parcel and unwrap (rip open) the paper. To find this......


Again I am speechless at his perfect choice of gifts but am curious to know why I am being given such wonderful gifts now.

Umm..... well, I actually bought them for you for chrimbly and hid them........ then forgot where they were..... I've just kicked them - they were under the bed.....

Oh I do so love him, even if he has a memory like a sieve :)


5 comments:

  1. So thoughtful and sweet and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! This way the Christmas pressies last a lot longer than just one day. Have you asked him if he has forgotten any more?????

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for meandering by today - I'm so glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you,

Hawthorn x
Sadly anyone signing anonymous will not be published

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

http://hawthorntime.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...