11am........

11am........
I'm so glad you popped in, I'll put the kettle on and you grab yourself a chair - a good a time as any to stop for a brew. Enjoy...

Wednesday, 7 December 2011

Fluffy and cute and Oh yes COUNTING DOWN♥

Today's number - 25 -  is brought to you by yesterday's silliness..... and sale at a hardware store 

But enough of that - just look what 
I have to share with you!


I would like to introduce to you Tiger Lily (Lily) a gorgeously naughty FEMALE ginger and white ball of fluff and Holly her beautiful torti and white sister who has the cutest black smudge on her nose which makes her look like she has been sniffing a piece of coal.

I am officially in love with two wee beasties - two balls of fluff with purrs reminiscent of a distant diesel tractor and little spiky claws they use with no inhibitions as they race up your leg to say hello - bliss!!

We have been a cat-less house for far too long and now these two little furry monsters are a wonderful addition. Heaven help the festive decorations and tree when we put them up this weekend - what a hoot! 

And the random number graffiti? It is Holly's first typing as she walked across the keyboard to see what I was doing. Aaaah bless - her first words!

877777777777499999999999999999999999999999999999999999088888888888888888881222222222224588888888888yyyyyyyyyyy

8 comments:

  1. so cute, i want to cuddle them, I hope you'll be very happy and that the tree survives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, they are adorable. They are going to have fun over Christmas for sure. Liz :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what fun you will be having; your wools will be well played with as I doubt you can make them kitten-proof! I'll put my ballistic/chainsaw trousers on when I next come round for KnK....

    I miss our lodger cat but am not brave enough to get our own cat. So I will enjoy yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I want I want I want!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, and fun and fluffy 0 love them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, gorgeous kitties and mighty comfy looking bed, too. I could just get in there myself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah soooo adorable, watch your hooks!!

    I have two cats, Azi & Maya (brother & sister) that we found as kittens and they are the spitting image of your two. Strangely have photo's exactly the same floating around somewhere!

    I bet your boys are loving them to pieces xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the wee Furballs and I know they will be very happy in their new home. :>) xx PS Next job is to teach Lily to use Spell Check!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for meandering by today - I'm so glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you,

Hawthorn x
Sadly anyone signing anonymous will not be published

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

http://hawthorntime.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...