11am........

11am........
I'm so glad you popped in, I'll put the kettle on and you grab yourself a chair - a good a time as any to stop for a brew. Enjoy...

Thursday, 22 December 2011

10♥ and a quick reminisce

During the summer months (and  pre-knackered-knee situation) a wonderful friend and I would walk with our collective pack of dogs and children up over the fields and on to the moors behind our village. One of our regular spots we'd pass through is this gate. I had eyed up the speed sign for ages but kept forgetting to take my camera. I think I finally remembered on the last walk before I hurt said knee - phew!



I've so so so very nearly finished the last of my hand-made pressies so mustn't chat for long - still to take some photos before I wrap them up. 
eeeee

oooh .... It's Friday tomorrow - woohoo - that means it is nearly the weekend and I get to spend 4 very precious days with my family 


eeeee



1 comment:

  1. I bet you cannot wait for your 4 day weekend. Enjoy it and plan your next crafty bits and pieces.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for meandering by today - I'm so glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you,

Hawthorn x
Sadly anyone signing anonymous will not be published

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

http://hawthorntime.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...