11am........

11am........
I'm so glad you popped in, I'll put the kettle on and you grab yourself a chair - a good a time as any to stop for a brew. Enjoy...

Tuesday, 24 April 2012

I've been a bit occupied recently with......

...Pan (short for Pandora) a small and tatty sweetheart who has tugged our purr-strings and our hearts. 



She is a timid little soul who has had a terrible start but hopefully will blossom into a lovely part of our family.

Welcome Pan x

Ps - We had a MAJOR accomplishment this morning - Pan sat on my lap and 'helped' with my knitting!

9 comments:

  1. Oh she is so cute. Love the name. She is a quick learner, ie helping you with your knitting. Did Lily teach her about knitting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to wee Pan. I am sure she will soon be settled in and helping with your crochet as well as your knitting. She will soon realise that she has found a loving home and forget about her bad start. :>)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so appealing, lucky you(all of you). Now we each have a Pan except ours is a boy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how sweet and helping with your knitting already. I wonder is it a case of knit 1, purrrr 1?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how sweet and helping with your knitting already. I wonder is it a case of knit 1, purrrr 1?

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, so pretty. And I love Pandora in her box!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks so sweet - lots of cuddles will do you and her good. Hope Lily will take her to her heart too!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely kitten.We also have a rescue kitten.We collected him on Jan 2nd and he is a real sweetie.He is so friendly and great with our grandchildren.He doesn't like going out(but who could blame him in today's rain and wind)and will only toilet in his litter tray.He has discovered he can climb trees in the garden but getting down is a bit of a puzzle.His name is ziggy and he is a tabby and white and we love him.Enjoy Pan.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My first reply got lost.I'll try again.We also have a kitten.We got Ziggy,tabby and white from the cat rescue on jan 2nd and he is a real treasure.,very friendly except for a mad half hour morning and evening.Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for meandering by today - I'm so glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you,

Hawthorn x
Sadly anyone signing anonymous will not be published

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

http://hawthorntime.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...