11am........

11am........
I'm so glad you popped in, I'll put the kettle on and you grab yourself a chair - a good a time as any to stop for a brew. Enjoy...

Tuesday, 6 July 2010

06.07.10 - Blush

Angela Barrow - Designer, Feltmaker and Tutor

Friends come, friends go, some you remember with wistful longing for their company again, others you remember for the fun you had but know that those times have long gone. Some friends remain firm despite not seeing them regularly  while others just make you smile every time you think of them.

And this lady, fits that bill perfectly. She exudes creative warmth and inspiration, so you can imagine my delight when she asked if she could feature me on her blog -  So - Angela - thank you :) xx

***********************************************
**Added later -

Jan from Bobbypinsboardwalk has very kindly invited me to join her 'Boardwalk Bragfest' with my 'plantified' 2CV, so I have done so and linked to her Wednesday Party. Thank you Jan :)


Join Us Every Wednesday

7 comments:

  1. I am now coveting one of your Heritage Blankies (red to be precise) as well as your tomatoes. Well done to all on your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thursday - I am not sure what is happening with my blog and the comments, your comment keeps hopping from one post to another! You will just have to learn to crochet - it is incredibly satisfying and a brilliant alternative form of 'entertainment' for the old brain! Then trawl the charity shops for red wool and make one for you and Joe Brown to share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are introducing so many exciting ideas on your site. Love what you are doing and would welcome one of your posts on my new Meme, `We Can Wednesday' starting on my site A Green Earth Wednesday July 14.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, what lovely words, thanks Kate.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for meandering by today - I'm so glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you,

Hawthorn x
Sadly anyone signing anonymous will not be published

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

http://hawthorntime.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...