11am........

11am........
I'm so glad you popped in, I'll put the kettle on and you grab yourself a chair - a good a time as any to stop for a brew. Enjoy...

Monday, 15 March 2010

15.03.10 - when really what I would rather be doing is this...............

College work strikes again. The deadline looms which is counterbalanced by the enthusiasm waning.

I am doing a subject - that although interesting is not what I am interested in.

I would much rather be doing this....................


or this.............



or this.......



But - hey - ho, this part of the module has been completed, time to post it now then off to work.
So starts my week.

2 comments:

  1. I have days like that, too many hours working and not enough hours playing!

    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, you won't believe how much I can relate to that, Hawthorn. I have recently gone back into education myself. Deadlines not until April - I really should start NOW and avoid the usual stress. But replacement activities are sooooo attractive. Well done for studying!
    Oh, and thanks for commenting on my Easter decorations ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for meandering by today - I'm so glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you,

Hawthorn x
Sadly anyone signing anonymous will not be published

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

http://hawthorntime.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...