11am........

11am........
I'm so glad you popped in, I'll put the kettle on and you grab yourself a chair - a good a time as any to stop for a brew. Enjoy...

Wednesday, 10 February 2010

10.02.10 - Part 2


You know something?
There are people out there that can make me smile.
And this lady is certainly high on my list.
Thank you Angela -
as ever your timing is perfect,
what a lovely surprise after today's little sojourn with a stinking stove.....

The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspires others in the blog world. The rules for accepting the Sunshine Award are (although feel free to ignore these rules and just enjoy your award!)
The Rules
  • Put the Sunshine logo on your blog or within your post
  • Pass the award onto 12 other bloggers
  • Link the nominees within your post
  • Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog
  • Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award

******************************

PS....
What I omitted to mention in my previous post was this....
when I had followed Himself downstairs at 3.30am, I found him at the back door clad only in his underpants and hiding from the milkman whilst tar dripped through his fingers.

Himself is another one who can make me smile, 
and in this case I laughed so hard that I almost cried!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for meandering by today - I'm so glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you,

Hawthorn x
Sadly anyone signing anonymous will not be published

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

http://hawthorntime.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...